Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reading Challenge

I came late to the party, but I found a new year's resolution; start reading again.  Like, actual books (even if they're silly books.)
Mostly because a blogger I follow had a widget so I checked it out.  Maybe I will do the same for you!  I read the Divergent series already, and now I'm working on The Hunger Games (on my phone so no one can see what I'm reading.)


Nails!

 I had fun with rainbow nails and a stamper plate, and I am totally not hiding the nail I screwed up stamping because I ran out of nail polish remover and couldn't clean the plate well!
I am happy with my collection of polychromatic shimmer nail polishes.  I had a green that was a better inbetween shade, but it took so many coats for opacity I said screw it and used a darker one.
I was originally going to do gradients but it was slow and not going well, so again, screw it.

In other news, my phone dated a selfie as 1969 so I am officially an impressive time traveler who can get a phone to work in the past, and I made a tiny aluminum cut out plane, and it was annoying but I would totally do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Love the nails! I think they turned out awesomely!

    Maybe you can use your time travel powers to read books in record time now. Mwah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

StatCounter